I condemn you to living death.
To eternal hunger for living blood.
Blood diamonds are used to store the blood of ancient vampires and creatures of the underworld. Supernatural creatures and humans are both attracted to their potency and cannot resist the pulsating waves the blood diamonds emit. This makes blood diamonds a powerful bait.
Your vampire can also use blood diamonds to improve its health and to make itself temporarily stronger.
Blood diamonds can also be used as a type of currency, to trade with other players.
Among the benefits available when using blood diamonds as bait:
- The highest attraction rate in the game, and no failure to attract messages;
- A slight chance to encounter legendary creatures;
- Fighting creatures costs 2 fewer bloodlust than it would otherwise;
- Chances to make a critical hit on an opponent are increased by 5%;
- Blood diamonds are the most effective bloodshield available.
Some trades with other players can be completed using blood diamonds.
One blood diamond can be turned into one blood sapphire.
Blood sapphires can not be traded with other players.
You might also be interested in looking at: