Belt of Artemis
|Belt of Artemis|
|Proc:||Toughness level 1|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 2|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 3|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Heal level 3|
|Proc:||Heroism level 3|
Really, I'm trying to care, Artemis, really.
But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings.
Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.
— Eoin Colfer
Belt of Artemis is a bound Belt.
You must be at least level 132 to use the belt of artemis.
Belt of Artemis increases your chance to hit by 5%.
Belt of Artemis increases your chance to critically hit by 3%.
Belt of Artemis increases your maximum blood by 60.
Belt of Artemis increases your bloodlust by 18.
Belt of Artemis reduces the cost of fighting bosses (PvB/PvCB) by one bloodlust.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the belt of artemis:
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 1 proc on a belt of artemis.
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 2 proc on a belt of artemis.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 3 proc on a belt of artemis.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on a belt of artemis.
- Astral cleansing: The astral cleansing proc gives you a chance to remove all damage over time effects and curses from yourself.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on a belt of artemis.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 3 proc on a belt of artemis.
A belt of artemis can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Olympian treasures set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Olympian treasures page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the belt of artemis with the assistance of the Undead broker, the local merchant in the Crows Hill Cemetery nightmare mode.
||Golden gryphon feather|
||Amethyst gryphon feather|
||Red gryphon feather|
||Green gryphon feather|
||Blue gryphon feather|
You cannot trade or give the belt of artemis to another player.
You cannot disenchant the belt of artemis.
You cannot remove the belt of artemis from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Belt of Artemis was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: