|Bound hand armor|
|Absorbs:||9 – 11 damage|
|Proc:||Blur level 4|
|Proc:||Slayer level 2|
|Proc:||Gore level 4|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 2|
There is no armor against fate.
— James Shirley
Bellerophon’s Bracers is a bound Hands.
You must be at least level 147 to use the bellerophon’s bracers.
The bellerophon’s bracers can absorb between 9 and 11 damage in each round of a battle.
Bellerophon’s Bracers increases your maximum blood by 200.
Bellerophon’s Bracers increases your critical hit chance by 5%.
Sockets and gems
Bellerophon’s Bracers has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the bellerophon’s bracers:
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Revert: The revert proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to remove a status effect that has been applied by an opponent.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 4 proc on the bellerophon’s bracers.
- Slayer: The slayer proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from physical weapons and other sources of physical damage. Slayer is a level 2 proc on the bellerophon’s bracers.
- Gore: The gore proc gives a chance to deal additional physical burst damage to a cowering target. Gore is a level 4 proc on the bellerophon’s bracers.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 2 proc on the bellerophon’s bracers.
- Fury: The fury proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the cowering effect to an opponent.
The bellerophon’s bracers can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Titan slayer set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Titan slayer page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the bellerophon’s bracers with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the bellerophon’s bracers you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
||Golden papyrus scroll|
You cannot trade or give the bellerophon’s bracers to another player.
You cannot disenchant the bellerophon’s bracers.
You cannot remove the bellerophon’s bracers from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Bellerophon’s Bracers was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: