|Bound physical sword-style weapon|
|Proc:||Berserk level 3|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 1|
|Proc:||Deflection level 1|
|Proc:||Rend level 3|
|Proc:||Slayer level 1|
|Proc:||Soul rend level 1|
|Cost:||2,450 victory points|
I'm gonna give you a little somethin' you can't take off.
— Lt. Aldo Raine
The bastard sword increases your chance of hitting your opponent by 3%.
The bastard sword also increases your chance of making a critical hit on your opponent by 3%.
You must be at least level 57 and have at least 47 rage points to purchase and use the bastard sword.
Sockets and gems
A bastard sword has a total of 1 socket for gems:
The bastard sword has the ability to deal between 31 and 50 physical damage against an opponent in each round of a battle.
The bastard sword has the following procs associated with it:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent. Berserk is a level 3 proc on bastard sword.
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 1 proc on bastard sword.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent. Deflection is a level 1 proc on bastard sword.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 3 proc on bastard sword.
- Slayer: The slayer proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from physical weapons and other sources of physical damage. Slayer is a level 1 proc on bastard sword.
- Soul rend: The soul rend proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to cause soul damage over time against another player in PvP. Soul rend is a level 1 proc on bastard sword.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
You can purchase bastard sword from Ivan the battlemaster.
You cannot trade or give the bastard sword to another player.
You can disenchant the bastard sword.
You can expect to receive between 40 and 70 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the bastard sword.
- 6 September 2010: The bastard sword was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: