Astraios titan armour
|Astraios titan armour|
|Bound Chest armor|
|Absorbs:||64 – 73 damage|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 5|
|Proc:||Toughness level 3|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 4|
|Proc:||Infection level 6|
|Proc:||Iceward level 5|
|Proc:||Nerves of steel level 5|
|Proc:||Outbreak level 4|
|Proc:||Envenom level 5|
|Proc:||Heal level 4|
You want proof there's a God?
Look outside, watch a sunset.
— Frank E. Peretti
Astraios titan armour is a bound Chest armor.
You must be at least level 131 to use the astraios titan armour.
The astraios titan armour can absorb between 64 and 73 damage in each round of a battle.
Astraios titan armour increases your maximum blood by 330.
Astraios titan armour increases your chance to hit by 10%.
Sockets and gems
an Astraios titan armour has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the astraios titan armour:
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 5 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 3 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 4 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 6 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 5 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage. Nerves of steel is a level 5 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Outbreak: Outbreak is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major toxic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Outbreak is a level 4 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Anemia: Anemia is an offensive proc that gives a chance to apply the weak blood status effect to an opponent.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent. Envenom is a level 5 proc on a astraios titan armour.
- Viral mutation: Viral mutation is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove one buff from an opponent that is weak-blooded. (Weak-blooded is a status effect brought on by the use of the anemia proc or the destroy blood cells feat.)
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 4 proc on a astraios titan armour.
The astraios titan armour can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald abyss set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald abyss set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the astraios titan armour with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the astraios titan armour you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
||Golden papyrus scroll|
You cannot trade or give the astraios titan armour to another player.
You cannot disenchant the astraios titan armour.
You cannot remove the astraios titan armour from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Astraios titan armour was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: