|Bound Chest armor|
|Absorbs:||19 - 28 damage|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 2|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 1|
|Proc:||Heal level 2|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 2|
|Proc:||Infection level 2|
|Proc:||Nerves of steel level 2|
You want proof there's a God?
Look outside, watch a sunset.
— Frank E. Peretti
Astraios cuirass is a bound Chest armor.
You must be at least level 45 to use the astraios cuirass.
The astraios cuirass can absorb between 19 and 28 damage in each round of a battle.
Astraios cuirass increases your maximum blood by 120.
Astraios cuirass increases your chance to critically hit by 3%.
Sockets and gems
Astraios cuirass has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the astraios cuirass:
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 2 proc on a astraios cuirass.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 1 proc on a astraios cuirass.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 2 proc on a astraios cuirass.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 2 proc on a astraios cuirass.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 2 proc on a astraios cuirass.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage. Nerves of steel is a level 2 proc on a astraios cuirass.
The astraios cuirass can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald guard set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald guard set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the astraios cuirass with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the astraios cuirass you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give a astraios cuirass to another player.
You cannot disenchant a astraios cuirass.
You cannot remove a astraios cuirass from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Astraios cuirass was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: