You want proof there's a God?
Look outside, watch a sunset.
— Frank E. Peretti
Astraios chestplate is a bound Chest.
You must be at least level 85 to use the astraios chestplate.
The astraios chestplate can absorb between 35 and 44 damage in each round of a battle.
Astraios chestplate increases your hit chance by 5%.
Astraios chestplate increases your maximum blood by 200.
Sockets and gems
an Astraios chestplate has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the astraios chestplate:
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 3 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage. Nerves of steel is a level 3 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 1 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Outbreak: Outbreak is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major toxic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Outbreak is a level 2 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 3 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 3 proc on a astraios chestplate.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
The astraios chestplate can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald armour set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald armour set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the astraios chestplate with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the astraios chestplate you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
||Alien tech component|
||Spark of dragonflame|
You cannot trade or give a astraios chestplate to another player.
You cannot disenchant a astraios chestplate.
You cannot remove a astraios chestplate from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Astraios chestplate was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: