|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Fireward level 2|
|Proc:||Incinerate level 3|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 1|
|Proc:||Nightward level 2|
|Crafting||1 blood sapphire|
Look out that window, Eden isn't burning its burnt.
— Denton Van Zan
The ashen cloak is a type of chest armor.
The ashen cloak increases your maximum blood by 180.
The ashen cloak chest armor can absorb between 24 and 34 damage in each round of a battle.
Sockets and gems
An ashen cloak has a total of one socket for gems:
The ashen cloak chest armor has the following procs associated with it:
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 2 proc on ashen cloak.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 3 proc on ashen cloak.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 1 proc on ashen cloak.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 2 proc on ashen cloak.
You cannot trade or give an ashen cloak to another player.
You can disenchant an ashen cloak.
You can expect to receive between 25 and 45 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy an ashen cloak.
- 4 February 2011: The ashen cloak armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: