Armor of the blood lord
|Armor of the blood lord|
|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 3|
|Proc:||Blur level 1|
|Proc:||Resilience level 1|
|Cost:||3,250 victory points|
Blood for the Blood God,
skulls for his throne.
— Bloodletter champion
The Armor of the blood lord increases your maximum blood by 170.
You must be at least level 58 and have at least 47 control points and 22 constitution points to purchase and use the Armor of the blood lord.
Sockets and gems
A armor of the blood lord has a total of 1 socket for gems:
The Armor of the blood lord can absorb between 26 and 34 damage in each round of a battle.
The Armor of the blood lord has the following procs associated with it:
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 3 proc on armor of the blood lord.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 1 proc on armor of the blood lord.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 1 proc on armor of the blood lord.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
You can purchase Armor of the blood lord from Ivan the battlemaster.
You cannot trade or give the armor of the blood lord to another player.
You can disenchant the armor of the blood lord.
You can expect to receive between 25 and 50 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the armor of the blood lord.
- 6 September 2010: Armor of the blood lord was added to Chronicles of Blood
You might also be interested in looking at: