A vampire's tastes evolve over time, and they like to have a variety of options of what to wear to suit a particular situation. Fortunately, Coraline and the Battlemaster along with the various merchants, and even some creatures are prepared to help a new vampire find the look that suits them best. For a price, of course....
Different types of armor are necessary to protect and defend different parts of the body. Some armor also serves an aggressive role as well as a protective one.
Your stat points must be naturally acquired (allocated from stat points you earn as you level up) to determine if you have the appropriate amounts of rage, control and constitution to purchase, craft, or use some pieces of armor..
Types of armor
Among the types of armor available to your vampire are:
There are many places where armor and weapons can be acquired.
Merchants that can be reached by every vampire beginning at at level 1:
Later you will find additional armor available (through crafting or purchase) at the merchants located in each area:
- Undead broker in Crows Hill Cemetery
- Crazy hermit in the Dark Forest
- Hunchback in the Underground Sewers
- Black market dealer in Oldtown
- Smuggler in the Abandoned industrial complex
- Soul trader in the Infernal planes
- Cultist of Seth in the Dust devil desert
- Banshee in McCloud Manor
- Supply drone in Cyberlabs inc
- Yeti trader in Mount Messmer
You might also be interested in looking at: