Ancient Paladin Helmet
|Ancient Paladin Helmet|
|Bound head armor|
|Absorbs:||10 – 12 damage|
|Proc:||Grounding level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Remorse level 7|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 3|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 4|
Come forth, Paladins!
Fulfill your destiny!
— Andry Chang
Ancient Paladin Helmet is a bound head armor.
You must be at least level 142 to use the ancient paladin helmet.
The ancient paladin helmet can absorb between 10 and 12 damage in each round of a battle.
Ancient Paladin Helmet increases your maximum blood by 300.
Ancient Paladin Helmet increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 4%.
Sockets and gems
Ancient Paladin Helmet has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the ancient paladin helmet:
- Grounding: The grounding proc is a defensive buff that always removes part of the total electric damage inflicted by an opponent. Grounding is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin helmet.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on the ancient paladin helmet.
- Remorse: The remorse proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to deal holy damage over time against an opponent. Remorse is a level 7 proc on the ancient paladin helmet.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 3 proc on the ancient paladin helmet.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin helmet.
- Illumination: The illumination proc gives a chance to cancel an opponent's void.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Ambush: The ambush proc causes the opponent to forfeit their next attack.
The ancient paladin helmet can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Dux dei armor set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Dux dei armor page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the ancient paladin helmet with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the ancient paladin helmet you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
You cannot trade or give the ancient paladin helmet to another player.
You cannot disenchant the ancient paladin helmet.
You cannot remove the ancient paladin helmet from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Ancient Paladin Helmet was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: