Ancient Paladin Gauntlets
|Ancient Paladin Gauntlets|
|Bound hand armor|
|Absorbs:||9 – 11 damage|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 2|
|Proc:||Angel's wrath level 2|
|Proc:||Blur level 4|
|Proc:||Divine wrath level 4|
To the gods belong power,
and to us the work of our hands.
— Elizabeth Moon
Ancient Paladin Gauntlets is a bound hand armor.
You must be at least level 147 to use the ancient paladin gauntlets.
The ancient paladin gauntlets can absorb between 9 and 11 damage in each round of a battle.
Ancient Paladin Gauntlets increases your maximum blood by 200.
Ancient Paladin Gauntlets increases your critical hit chance by 5%.
Sockets and gems
Ancient Paladin Gauntlets has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the ancient paladin gauntlets:
- Awe: The awe proc gives a chance to apply the awestricken status to an opponent.
- Revert: The revert proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to remove a status effect that has been applied by an opponent.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin gauntlets.
- Angels' wrath: The angels' wrath proc causes the opponent to take additional damage from holy weapons and other sources of holy damage. Angel's wrath is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin gauntlets.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin gauntlets.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Divine wrath: The divine wrath proc gives a chance to deal holy burst damage against an awestricken opponent. Divine wrath is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin gauntlets.
The ancient paladin gauntlets can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Dux dei armor set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Dux dei armor page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the ancient paladin gauntlets with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the ancient paladin gauntlets you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
You cannot trade or give the ancient paladin gauntlets to another player.
You cannot disenchant the ancient paladin gauntlets.
You cannot remove the ancient paladin gauntlets from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Ancient Paladin Gauntlets was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: