Ancient Paladin Belt
|Ancient Paladin Belt|
|Proc:||Fireward level 4|
|Proc:||Heal level 3|
|Proc:||Final judgment level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 2|
If this were a fairy tale,
I'd be my own damned knight.
— Sally Slater, Paladin
Ancient Paladin Belt is a bound belt.
You must be at least level 145 to use the ancient paladin belt.
Ancient Paladin Belt increases your maximum blood by 65.
Ancient Paladin Belt increases your chance to hit by 5%.
Sockets and gems
An Ancient Paladin Belt has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the ancient paladin belt:
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin belt.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on the ancient paladin belt.
- Awe: The awe proc gives a chance to apply the awestricken status to an opponent.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Final judgment: The final judgment proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major holy damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Final judgement is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin belt.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on the ancient paladin belt.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin belt.
The ancient paladin belt can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Dux dei armor set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Dux dei armor page for more information about those bonuses.
You can only receive the ancient paladin belt as a quest reward from the following quest offered by the old witch, the local trainer at the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
- Giant Slaying
You cannot trade or give the ancient paladin belt to another player.
You cannot disenchant the ancient paladin belt.
You cannot remove the ancient paladin belt from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Ancient Paladin Belt was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: