Ancient Paladin Amulet
|Ancient Paladin Amulet|
|Proc:||Healing flames level 3|
|Proc:||Forsaken level 5|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 3|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Purify level 3|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 2|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
The crowd mistrusts the allurement of paladins.
The masses, ponderous bodies that they are,
and fragile on account of their very heaviness, fear adventure;
and there is adventure in the ideal.
— Victor Hugo
Ancient Paladin Amulet is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 149 to use the ancient paladin amulet.
Ancient Paladin Amulet increases your maximum blood by 250.
Ancient Paladin Amulet increases your weapon damage by 10.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the ancient paladin amulet:
- Healing flames: The healing flames proc is a defensive proc that heals blood periodically (over time) during the course of a battle. Healing flames is a level 3 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
- Forsaken: The forsaken proc gives a chance to deal periodic damage from holy weapons and other sources of holy damage against an awestricken target at the beginning of a combat round. Forsaken is a level 5 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 3 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 3 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
- Purify: Purify gives a chance to deal major holy damage at the end of combat against an awestricken opponent.. Purify is a level 3 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Awe: The awe proc gives a chance to apply the awestricken status to an opponent.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin amulet.
The ancient paladin amulet can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Dux dei armor set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Dux dei armor page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the ancient paladin amulet with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the ancient paladin amulet you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Icy waste crystal|
You cannot trade or give the ancient paladin amulet to another player.
You cannot disenchant the ancient paladin amulet.
You cannot remove the ancient paladin amulet from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Ancient Paladin Amulet was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: