Ancient Paladin Cuirass
|Ancient Paladin Cuirass|
|Bound chest armor|
|Absorbs:||65 – 75 damage|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 2|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 6|
|Proc:||Resilience level 6|
|Proc:||Nightward level 6|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 5|
|Proc:||Divine wrath level 7|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 6|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 2|
|Proc:||Blood infusion level 4|
So most people go around with grimy machinery,
when all it would take is a bit of spit and polish to make them paladins once more,
bold knights and true.
— Catherynne M. Valente
Ancient Paladin Cuirass is a bound chest armor.
You must be at least level 145 to use the ancient paladin cuirass.
The ancient paladin cuirass can absorb between 65 and 75 damage in each round of a battle.
Ancient Paladin Cuirass increases your maximum blood by 350.
Ancient Paladin Cuirass increases your chance to hit by 7%.
Ancient Paladin Cuirass increases your chance to find PvE loot by 1%.
Sockets and gems
Ancient Paladin Cuirass has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the ancient paladin cuirass:
- Awe: The awe proc gives a chance to apply the awestricken status to an opponent.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 6 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 6 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 6 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 5 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Divine wrath: The divine wrath proc gives a chance to deal holy burst damage against an awestricken opponent. Divine wrath is a level 7 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 6 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle. Blood infusion is a level 4 proc on the ancient paladin cuirass.
The ancient paladin cuirass can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Dux dei armor set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Dux dei armor page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the ancient paladin cuirass with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the ancient paladin cuirass you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
||Alien power cell|
You cannot trade or give the ancient paladin cuirass to another player.
You cannot disenchant the ancient paladin cuirass.
You cannot remove the ancient paladin cuirass from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Ancient Paladin Cuirass was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: