Amulet of blessed blood
|Amulet of blessed blood|
|Proc:||Divine wrath level 2|
|Proc:||Angel's wrath level 1|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 1|
Never take the antidote before the poison.
— Latin proverb
Amulet of blessed blood is a bound Accessory.
Amulet of blessed blood increases your constitution by 6.
Sockets and gems
Amulet of blessed blood has a total of one socket for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the amulet of blessed blood:
- Divine wrath: The divine wrath proc gives a chance to deal holy burst damage against an awestricken opponent. Divine wrath is a level 2 proc on a amulet of blessed blood.
- Angels' wrath: The angels' wrath proc causes the opponent to take additional damage from holy weapons and other sources of holy damage. Angel's wrath is a level 1 proc on a amulet of blessed blood.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 1 proc on a amulet of blessed blood.
- Awe: The awe proc gives a chance to apply the awestricken status to an opponent.
You must craft the amulet of blessed blood with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Darkcrawler caverns.
To craft the amulet of blessed blood you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Socketed amulet of untainted blood|
You cannot trade or give a amulet of blessed blood to another player.
You cannot disenchant a amulet of blessed blood.
You cannot remove a amulet of blessed blood from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Amulet of blessed blood was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: