|Creatures and bosses|
Creatures and bosses
Among the abominable creatures in Chronicles of Blood are:
Among the abominable creatures located in special event and portal locations are:
Among the abominable epic bosses in Chronicles of Blood are:
Any coven boss may be an abominable coven boss.
Opposing the abominables
Feats and procs
Among the feats and procs that inflict damage specifically against abominable creatures or that specifically minimize the damage taken from abominable creatures are:
- Blaze: The blaze proc is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal additional fire burst damage to abominable creatures.
- Empowered blaze: The empowered blaze feat inflicts additional fire burst damage against abominable creatures.
- Terrorbane: The terrorbane proc always adds additional damage to an abominable creature. Terrorbane is activated whenever an abominable creature is damaged.
- Terrorward: The terrorward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from abominable creatures during a battle.
- Burning embers: The burning embers proc gives a chance to deal additional fire damage over time against abominable creatures.
The glyph of complacency has procs that specifically target abominable creatures:
You must kill abominable creatures to level the glyph of complacency up:
|Glyph of complacency||Level|| No. of hunts
to next level
|Total no. of hunts|
|Glyph of complacency||0 1||500 abominable creatures||500 abominable creatures|
|1 2||500 abominable creatures||1000 abominable creatures|
|2 3||1000 abominable creatures||2000 abominable creatures|
Among the vampiric powers that can inflict additional damage on abominable creatures are:
Using the feats, procs and glyph against abominable creatures
See the individual feat and proc pages to find the equipment that use each of them and the levels of damage or protection that the feats and procs provide.
- 3 June 2010: Abominable was one of the nine types of creatures included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: